WHO WE ARE
Founded in 2010, Ascend Fundraising Solutions online and in-venue fundraising platform and solutions have been used by some of the world’s most notable non-profit organizations such as United Way, Vancouver Canucks foundation, Canadian Olympic Foundation, Canadian Institute for the Blind, Kansas City Chiefs foundation, Boston Red Sox foundation, Big Brothers Big Sisters, Thunder Bay Regional Health Science Foundation, Arizona Humane Society and many others.
We are disrupting the fundraising model by helping charitable organizations, raise funds by using our electronic raffle solutions, raise recurring donations, build on their donor datasets, build deeper engagement from their donor databases, and achieve record donor revenues.
As a leading provide of strategy and technology for 50/50 raffles, sweepstakes, and Catch the Ace raffles, we’ve helped over 500 charitable organizations raise over $1 billion on our platform to date, and we’re only just getting started.
- Lead and execute the company's sales priorities across charitable verticals and into new markets.
- Develop an expert knowledge of the Ascend suite of fundraising solutions.
- Prospect, qualify, and nurture opportunities using key industry relationships.
- Present the Ascend value proposition in a compelling manner, both online and through in-person presentations.
- Maintain an up-to-date pipeline, recognizing the importance of robust sales forecasting.
What you bring
- 5+ years of sales experience, with a strong track record of selling fundraising solutions to C-Suite and Senior Management.
- Demonstrated ability to exceed revenue targets, with a focus on high-value accounts.
- In-depth understanding of major national charities and nonprofits, including their active fundraising programs and initiatives.
WHY WORK AT ASCEND?
· Ascend is a market leader in the fundraising solutions sector and have a proven and highly regarded senior management team
· A team that is intellectually curious, dedicated, and has a willingness to get the job done
· Opportunity to get in at the ground level and have a significant direct impact to the business in the short and long term
· Help grow a company that helps charities and NPOs fund their charitable causes
· Beautiful, downtown Toronto office with lake views and close proximity to transit
· Competitive compensation package, including your preferred hardware
· Hybrid work environment: 3 days in office 2 days remote
AscendFS is committed to building and preserving an open, inclusive, and healthy work environment. We welcome all applicants to apply to join our team. We accommodate people with disabilities throughout the recruitment and selection process and applicants are encouraged to advise Human Resources in advance if an accommodation is required. We thank you for your interest in working at AscendFS and we will contact those qualified to continue in the recruitment process.