Ascend Fundraising Solutions is a fundraising software industry leader on a global scale. We are disrupting the donor acquisition model and helping charitable organizations raise recurring money, build on their donor datasets and glean valuable insights and analytics.
Our platform is used by some of the world’s most notable non-profit organizations such as the Special Olympics and United Way. Our products are also used by a majority of professional sporting organizations and their partners. Some of these sporting organizations include: NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, CFL, PGA, NCAA and NASCAR.
Ascend Fundraising Solutions is experiencing tremendous growth across Canada, the US and the UK. In total, we have raised over $660,000,000 funds on our platform to date. Looking to expand our market share in the NGO and NPO verticals, we are looking for a Senior Sales Development Representative to help take our Sales team to the next level. If you would like to work for a growing company, have a drive to succeed, and love to work with great people, Ascend is for you!
About the Role
At Ascend, our Sales Development Team is instrumental in driving the company’s growth. As a Senior Sales Development Representative, you will be part of the team forming key strategic customer relationships. Day to day, you’ll craft targeted outreach approaches and collaborate with our team to source prospective clients. You will be expected to effectively manage a high volume inbox using creative follow-up communication for inbound and outbound, as well as apply strong quantitative skills to understand data, sales metrics, and demand generation strategies. You will collaborate alongside Account Executives to qualify customers, build pipeline, and drive growth. This role also includes conducting qualification meetings with prospective customers. You’ll be the first point of contact between Ascend and our potential customers, and part of the special forces team that is willing to do everything needed to move the business forward.
- Previous sales experience in an outbound SDR or BDR capacity with a history of quota attainment
- Experience with a modern sales technology stack (Salesforce CRM, Salesloft, Outlook, Slack, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Seamless, etc.)
- You have a methodical, sophisticated approach to prioritizing the highest yielding initiatives, while injecting a combination of art, science, and empathy into decision making
- Exceptional sourcing skills to uncover potential customers and decision makers
- Name your resume prior to submitting in the following format: Name.LastName.Yellow
- You are a coachable individual who seeks out feedback in order to learn and achieve peak performance
- You are willing to learn and have a startup mindset. You are creative and can do a lot with a little to make the most of a situation.
- Passion for NPOs and charities. We’re a very customer driven company!
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced startup environment
- You are a life-long learner and are heavily immersed in the sales and startup environment. You follow thought leaders, listen to podcasts, and attend webinars to continuously nurture and flex your sales muscle
Why work at Ascend? Our commitment to you:
- Organizational support and a servant leadership culture focused on helping you develop and progress as a sales professional
- A team that is intellectually curious, dedicated, and has a willingness to get the job done
- Opportunity to get in to a company at the ground level and have a significant direct impact to the business
- Help grow a company that helps charities and NPOs fund their charitable causes
- Beautiful, downtown Toronto office with lake views and close proximity to transit
Work remotely for the foreseeable future due to COVID-19.
Please direct all questions/feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales Development Representative
Fundraising Philanthropy Computer Software
Sales Development Representative