WHO WE ARE
Founded in 2010, Ascend Fundraising Solutions online and in-venue fundraising platform and solutions have been used by some of the world’s most notable non-profit organizations such as United Way, Vancouver Canucks foundation, Canadian Olympic Foundation, Canadian Institute for the Blind, Kansas City Chiefs foundation, Boston Red Sox foundation, Big Brothers Big Sisters, Thunder Bay Regional Health Science Foundation, Arizona Humane Society and many others.
We are disrupting the fundraising model by helping charitable organizations, raise funds by using our electronic raffle solutions, raise recurring donations, build on their donor datasets, build deeper engagement from their donor databases, and achieve record donor revenues.
As a leading provider of strategy and technology for 50/50 raffles, sweepstakes, and Catch the Ace raffles, we’ve helped over 500 charitable organizations raise over $1 Billion on our platform to date, and we’re only just getting started.
We are looking for a full-time in-house Digital Strategist to join our team. In this role you would be responsible for independently reviewing campaign performance across a variety of non-profit, lottery ad campaigns and working closely with our digital agency on strategy and optimizations (primarily for Google search, Google display and Meta ads). This is a fast-paced, multi-faceted role that requires excellent attention to detail, flexibility, and superior time management and communication skills.
We employ people with diverse talents and skill sets including those with online advertising, research, social media, and technical search engine marketing experience. We are a fun team that prioritizes quality and creativity, as well as top-notch client service.
Paid Digital Advertising
• Collaborate with the Account Managers to determine a digital media strategy for a variety of non-profit clients, including recommendations of platforms, buying methods, targeting, ad formats, ad copy and creative direction, etc. and work closely with our digital agency on execution
• Review campaign performance data daily and work closely with Account Managers and the digital agency on campaign optimizations to increase raffle sales
• Work with the digital agency to manage account data integrations, including configuring attribution and conversion tracking using Google Tag Manager, Meta/Microsoft Pixel and Google Analytics
• Create and test new ad copy and digital creative with assistance from graphic designer
• Collaborate with the Social Media Specialist to achieve alignment and synergy in campaign development and performance
• Create effective reports and briefs that communicate the campaign results and recommendations
• Spearhead new digital projects (such as the GA4 transition) with all applicable internal and external stakeholders
• The Ascend go-to expert on all things Google Analytics and able to effectively guide team members through questions and required client reporting
• Be up-to-date on developments and opportunities in all relevant digital adverting channels
• Effective communication with the team on project developments, timelines, and results
• Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals
• Continuously innovate and expand your skills to improve our offerings to our clients
Desired Skills and Experience
• Successful completion of a post-secondary program in a relevant field (e.g., marketing, advertising, public relations, communications, business)
• 3+ years of experience managing Google Ads / Meta Ads campaigns
• Google Ads and Google Analytics certifications
• Ability to read data effectively, extract insights and make strategic recommendations
• Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task
• Able to independently manage tasks & time
• Ability to work under pressure and adapt quickly in a deadline-driven environment
• Creative thinker with the ability to identify and resolve problems
• Experience with other digital marketing platforms is a bonus
WHY WORK AT ASCEND?
• Ascend is a market leader in the fundraising solutions sector and have a proven and highly regarded senior management team.
• A team that is intellectually curious, dedicated, and has a willingness to get the job done
• Help grow a company that helps charities and NPOs fund their charitable causes
• Competitive compensation package, including your preferred hardware.
• Hybrid work environment
AscendFS is committed to building and preserving an open, inclusive, and healthy work environment. We welcome all applicants to apply to join our team. We accommodate people with disabilities throughout the recruitment and selection process and applicants are encouraged to advise Human Resources in advance if an accommodation is required. We thank you for your interest in working at AscendFS and we will contact those qualified to continue in the recruitment process.