Ascend Fundraising Solutions exists for the purpose of helping charities raise more money
Charitable gaming is a time-tested solution for profitable fundraising and donor acquisition. Focused online while integrating offline, we provide best-in-class turnkey programs that allow our non-profit clients to achieve profitable and predictable streams of revenue, donor acquisition and engagement. Ascend is a leading provider of strategy and technology for 50/50, sweepstakes and Catch the Ace we work with more than 500 charities worldwide, including some of the most iconic brands across the sports and not-for-profit landscapes.
Clients include partners across the NFL, MLB, NHL, NBA, MLS, NLL, CFL, & NCAA as well as NASCAR events and PGA tournaments, as well as charitable organizations such as the Special Olympics, United Way Worldwide, hospitals, humane societies, hospices and more.
Our staff is passionately committed to philanthropy, each contributing time and money to numerous causes each year. We do good by doing well!
Digital Production Coordinator Role:
The Digital Production Coordinator role is the bridge between our clients and customer success teams and the digital producers that work to implement our digital fundraising solutions on their behalf. Job success is heavily predicated on an individual possessing great leadership & organization skills and being very process oriented. The environment is fast paced as is our growth and Ascend is looking for an operator that can manage multiple projects, facilitate communications to all stakeholders and look to continue to improve the way we deliver our products to our clients. Experience working with in a technology / digital environment and delivering projects on schedule is a must as is a team first mentality.
What you will be doing:
• Project Manage customer implementation process for creative production team for setting up E-commerce donor portals
• Work with digital producers on new store sites set ups and current store sites edits/updates
• Be the bridge between client facing Customer Success teams and the Production Team including scheduling, communication, and process shepherding
• Resource planning & workload scheduling for incoming work
• Process creation and improvement for customer implementations & support
• Run daily scrum meetings for workload planning, problem solving and general management of Production team output
• Communicate project status to all key stakeholders
What will make you an ideal candidate for this job?
• Have experience in the digital space, preferably in ecommerce, launching & managing digital products
• High level organization skills with the ability to manage multiple projects at one time
• Have experience or exposure to working with clients both internal and external
• Be very detail-oriented from a task and aesthetic/creative perspective
• Be process driven with experience of creating and improving processes
• Have clear and influenced communication style with clients, partners, and peers
• Be self-driven and ambitious, passionate, curious, determined, devoted, and humble
• Have an excitement to work in and on challenging tasks, around complexities, creative and functional challenges, data-driven strategic approach to thinking and execution
• Be willing to work in fast paced, fun office environment