Expectations and Tasks
- Oversee the initial launch and own the ongoing adoption and success of the Ascend FS platform. Actively managing the customer relationship and coordinating with internal stakeholders to ensure flawless execution.
- Work with customers to develop best practices and create business goals with a results-driven focus that drives ROI.
- Ensuring customers are up to date on Ascend FS’ latest technology enhancements.
- Work in lockstep with sales and development teams, providing customer feedback to help drive the product road map.
- Own the customer renewal process, spearheading negotiations, working with Account Executives on crucial tier 2 and 3 customer renewals.
- Occasional travel to customer sites
- Provide Management with quarterly reviews on best practices in the industry, customer challenges, potential areas of risk and opportunities
- On occasion, travel on-site to meet with clients
Experience and Skill Set
- 2+ years Account Management or customer service experience
- Non-Profit/Charity experience or SaaS-based companies preferred
- Fundraising experience an asset. Knowledge of raffles and sweepstakes is preferred.
- Self-starter with exceptional project management abilities. Experience with project management systems such as Salesforce, JIRA and HIVE is preferred.
- Ability to identify customer challenges and provide potential solutions
- Proficient with CRM software, Office 365
- Previous knowledge of 50/50 or other fundraising methods preferred
- Experience in the Sports and Events space preferred
Why work at Ascend?
Our commitment to you:
- Organizational support and a servant leadership culture focused on helping you develop and progress as a sales professional
- A team that is intellectually curious, dedicated, and has a willingness to get the job done
- Opportunity to get into a company at the ground level and have a significant direct impact on the business
- Help grow a company that helps charities and NPOs fund their charitable causes
- For in-office employees, a beautiful, downtown Toronto office with lake views and proximity to transit
Learn more about our company at www.ascendfs.com