WHO WE ARE
Founded in 2010, Ascend Fundraising Solutions online and in-venue fundraising platform and solutions have been used by some of the world’s most notable non-profit organizations such as United Way, Vancouver Canucks foundation, Canadian Olympic Foundation, Canadian Institute for the Blind, Kansas City Chiefs foundation , Boston Red Sox foundation, Big Brothers Big Sisters, Thunder Bay Regional Health Science Foundation, Arizona Humane Society and many others.
We are disrupting the fundraising model by helping charitable organizations, raise funds by using our electronic raffle solutions, raise recurring donations, build on their donor datasets, build deeper engagement from their donor databases, and achieve record donor revenues.
As a leading provide of strategy and technology for 50/50 raffles, sweepstakes, and Catch the Ace raffles, we’ve helped over 500 charitable organizations raise over $800 million on our platform to date, and we’re only just getting started.
More recently, Ascend has implemented ChangeIt, a new way for non-profits to generate recurring tax-deductible donations with a one-time user sign up. ChangeIt is a card linked program that allows your donors to seamlessly round up all of their daily purchases on their credit cards for tax deductible donations.
Participating consumers will create an account and link their credit or debit card. Every purchase on the linked credit/debit card will “round up” the transaction to the next dollar.
In return, donors get access to our massive network of retailers for discounts, perks and offers. This role works specifically to expand our network of retailers by creating and maintaining relationships with brand partners.
• Manage day-to-day tasks and follow ups with brand partners.
• Manage a cadence of follow ups for pending and rejected brand partners.
• Effectively pitch the ChangeIt partner network and its benefits to prospective partners via live demos and presentations with the intention of developing new partnerships.
• Negotiate coupons, offers and other partnership perks with brands.
• Identify new and compelling rewards opportunities for the ChangeIt product line.
• Manage existing ChangeIt rewards relationships.
• Oversee each brand partner relationship, optimizing continuously for performance improvements.
• Run weekly reports on brand partner status and distribute them to relevant internal stakeholders and/or external partners as appropriate.
• Work with brand partners to develop and coordinate promotions for affiliate channels based on performance data.
• Develop strategies to secure new brands as the program grows.
• Ability to think critically, leveraging data to justify your decisions, and articulating thoughts effectively.
• Other brand partnerships related duties as required.
Desired Skills and Experience
• 2+ years experience in brand partnerships/affiliate marketing
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Exceptional customer relationship skills
• Previous experience with an affiliate marketing platform such as Impact Radius, Commission Junction, Rakuten, etc.
• Strong analytical and organizational skills that help you closely monitor your business function and prioritize for success
• Passion for NPOs and charities. We're a very customer driven company!
• Previous experience working in a fast-paced startup environment
• You are a life-long learner and are heavily immersed in the sales and startup environment. You follow thought leaders, listen to podcasts, and attend webinars to continuously nurture and flex your brain muscle
WHY WORK AT ASCEND?
• Ascend is a market leader in the fundraising solutions sector and have a proven and highly regarded senior management team.
• A team that is intellectually curious, dedicated, and has a willingness to get the job done
• Opportunity to get in at the ground level and have a significant direct impact to the business in the short and long term
• Help grow a company that helps charities and NPOs fund their charitable causes
• Beautiful, downtown Toronto office with lake views and close proximity to transit
• Competitive compensation package, including your preferred hardware.
• Hybrid work environment
AscendFS is committed to building and preserving an open, inclusive, and healthy work environment. We welcome all applicants to apply to join our team. We accommodate people with disabilities throughout the recruitment and selection process and applicants are encouraged to advise Human Resources in advance if an accommodation is required. We thank you for your interest in working at AscendFS and we will contact those qualified to continue in the recruitment process.