WHO WE ARE
Founded in 2010, Ascend Fundraising Solutions online and in-venue fundraising platform and solutions have been used by some of the world’s most notable non-profit organizations such as United Way, Vancouver Canucks foundation, Canadian Olympic Foundation, Canadian Institute for the Blind, Kansas City Chiefs foundation, Boston Red Sox foundation, Big Brothers Big Sisters, Thunder Bay Regional Health Science Foundation, Arizona Humane Society and many others.
We are disrupting the fundraising model by helping charitable organizations, raise funds by using our electronic raffle solutions, raise recurring donations, build on their donor datasets, build deeper engagement from their donor databases, and achieve record donor revenues.
As a leading provide of strategy and technology for 50/50 raffles, sweepstakes, and Catch the Ace raffles, we’ve helped over 500 charitable organizations raise over $1 billion on our platform to date, and we’re only just getting started.
We are looking for an Account Manager to join our client services team. The Account Manager is responsible for building and maintaining client relationships. Providing outstanding client service, support, providing solutions and education on our product to help clients grow and add value to their accounts.
• Act as the primary point of contact for clients including overseeing the initial launch of lottery programs and the ongoing management of client communications such as answering client emails and phone calls; leading client meetings and delivering reports.
• Nurtures client relationships, anticipate client needs, and identify solutions and opportunities to educate, grow and add value to client accounts.
• Work with service-based clients to align strategies and tactics with client objectives to develop and execute marketing plans to drive ticket sales.
• Develop and execute email marketing strategies, manipulate, and analyze data, and extract insights to provide marketing recommendations to clients to enhance their lottery programs.
• Manages client expectations and ensures timely and on-target deliverables throughout the program lifecycle.
• Coordinate with internal stakeholders to ensure clients are up to date on AscendFS’ latest technology enhancements.
• Proactively identify product and service issues and resolve them efficiently.
• Work in lockstep with sales and development teams, providing client feedback to help drive the product road map.
• Own the client renewal process, spearheading negotiations, and working with Account Executives on crucial customer renewals.
• Provide Management with quarterly reviews on best practices in the industry, customer challenges, potential areas of risk and opportunities.
• Occasional travel to client sites across Canada is required.
Desired Skills and Experience
• 2+ years Account Management or client service experience
• Successful completion of a post-secondary program in a relevant field (e.g., project management, marketing, public relations, communications, business).
• Marketing experience is preferred.
• Non-Profit/Charity or SaaS-based company experience is preferred.
• Fundraising experience is an asset. Knowledge of lotteries, raffles and sweepstakes is preferred.
• Presentation skills to showcase learnings and recommendations and to gain client buy-in.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills with an ability to tailor style to your audience.
• Exceptional relationship management skills: ability to listen, understand, empathize, communicate constructively, and connect well with clients.
• Employs a strong understanding of web/digital analytics and uses such knowledge to glean meaningful insights and deliver strategic recommendations to improve marketing performance.
• Thrives in a fast-paced environment; able to effectively prioritize, escalate and follow through on expected deliverables in accordance with deadlines and urgent matters.
• Experience with project management systems such as JIRA and Asana is an asset.
• Proficient with CRM software, Office 365
What we’d like to see in our ideal candidate
• You are a self- starter, resourceful, and can turn your ideas quickly into implementations
• You are entrepreneurial at heart, but methodical in your approach
• You love to learn - about your craft and your own personal development
• You feel fulfilled when you’re busy and accomplishing the tasks at hand. You feel exceptionally fulfilled when your efforts land in a win
• You believe in taking action and are comfortable venturing outside of your comfort zone
• You believe in collaboration. You appreciate the value that can be exchanged with others by engaging with different departments
• You have an internal drive to succeed and help others do the same
• You have a strong desire to evolve and build on your skillset
• You are passionate about helping charitable organizations raise money and increase their impact in their communities
WHY WORK AT ASCEND?
• Ascend is a market leader in the fundraising solutions sector and have a proven and highly regarded senior management team
• A team that is intellectually curious, dedicated, and has a willingness to get the job done
• Help grow a company that helps charities and NPOs fund their charitable causes
• Competitive compensation package, including your preferred hardware
• Hybrid work environment
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please send your resume to Sarah Esau, Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org by January 17, 2023.
AscendFS is committed to building and preserving an open, inclusive, and healthy work environment. We welcome all applicants to apply to join our team. We accommodate people with disabilities throughout the recruitment and selection process and applicants are encouraged to advise Human Resources in advance if an accommodation is required. We thank you for your interest in working at AscendFS and we will contact those qualified to continue in the recruitment process.